Welcome

I was browsing the web for ways to make money from home for free and I found a site that has a nice payout rate and payment plan system. Payments to you of course.


The work involved consists of signing up for free info on products and services, joining free websites, completing surveys, and even playing games. The payouts depend on the company that is hosting the offer, and whether or not you complete the offer fully. The website has a forum for users to interact and discuss and a support center.

So if you have no job, or are just wasting time chating about nothing and would like a real chance to make some easy cash for free read a bit more and decided if it's for you or not.

Or Join Now and start earning


In this blog we'll discuss how to earn some free money using possibly the best GTP (Get Paid To) site on the web. It's called CashCrate. Maybe you've read about this somewhere else and where sceptical as to weither or not you should sign up? I promise, it's totally worth it! For just a few mintues a day you can earn an extra $100 or more a month.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Blogger Customization Tips

This site has pretty much everything you think of as far as customizing your blogger.com blog. The first thing I learned to do was add extra columns in the foot of my template and customize the font and link colors. After that, I decided to read about changing the width of my posts. This is helpful because sometimes if you just embed a picture in you post it will get cut off on some templates. Next, I plan on learning how I can further customize the elements of my blog like adding sidebars, customizing widgets and more.
Click below to learn more.
Blogger Templates and help - Blogbulk.com




No comments:

Post a Comment